Water Babies

If you know my family and kids, you'll know they LOVE the water.  That doesn't mean they are master swimmers ... D even has a fear of water over her head.  But nothing makes them happier than playing in the water.  It doesn't matter what kind or where - puddles, bathtub, pool, ocean, bird bath, etc.  So today we got out the baby pool for the first time this season and I let them "swim."  I had two ecstatic kids for an hour and a half.  Plus, they're still asleep (it's 7:30 am).

I even got to try taking some shots of them moving around.  Overall I'm very pleased with the pictures I took.  I can see where I should have changed where I was standing to avoid too much light but a week ago I wouldn't have known what to do.  Most importantly I caught some happy kids making memories together!






I should have moved for this one to avoid the sun spot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!