PB & Jack

Last month we discovered a new play place called PB & Jack.  It's near Old Town Fairfax, about 45 minutes away.  We don't go up often but that makes it more exciting for D and S when we do go.  They have tons of things for both kids to climb, jump, slide, and play with.  The employees stay inside the play area and entertain the kids.  There's a coffee / snack bar so I can sit for a second while the kids play.  Most of the time I play with them though.

After a long week we headed up there this morning for a couple of hours.  I was determined to practice taking pictures in manual mode while D and S had fun.  This is the first time I've used Manual where I get to set the ISO, aperture, and shutter speed.  It was challenging but fun for me!  I think the pictures came out pretty well.  I still need to work on making quick setting changes - both deciding and doing.  But, I'm proud of myself for using Manual at all!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!