Messy Monday

D and S love to get messy ... what kid doesn't?  So to match their messiness (and somewhat contain it) I've instituted "Messy Monday."  On Monday we'll do fun messy activities around the house.  I have recipes to make paint and play dough.  We'll play in the dirt or mud.  In general we'll have a great time and now worry about the mess we are making!

Of course it rained today and I hadn't thought of what to do in the case of rain.  Play in the mud was the first thought but we had some afternoon errands and baths would be needed.  So instead I went with finger paint.  S was napping so it was just D and I.  She loved squishing, mixing, and painting.  In the end her "picture" was one giant green painting but that's okay.  

Wonder what mess we'll make next week??







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!