Project 52 - Weeks 2 and 3

My project 52 topic for week 2 was "Made With Love."  D and I sat down to make silverware holders for our 4th of July picnic with plastic cups, pipe cleaners, and stickers.  S immediately wanted to be involved.  I was amazed at the gentleness he used to put stickers on his cup.  I grabbed the camera and took this picture which I thought depicted "Made With Love."



The topic for this week (week 3) was "Drink Up."  If you know me at all you know I am a coffee drinker.  This wasn't always true!  Before I married B I NEVER drank coffee.  But one fateful day at Panera he made me a cup of coffee that was amazing.  Since then I drink coffee ... A LOT!  So it was easy to decide the subject for this week's picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!