Editing Fix

I took some pictures of the kids outside in May.  They were playing between 2 trees we have outside and the photos were adorable.  Only problem was I forgot to change the white balance to auto after having it set for incandescent indoor lighting.  This made the photos have a very bluish/greenish tint to them.  I was upset because the kids looked cute.  I decided to keep the photos and just accept the awkward coloring.

Toward the end of last week the woman I took Momtographie from posted a blog about quick color fixes.  In her example the pictures had orange tint so she edited them to add some cooler blue.  I reasoned that since mine were bluish (too cool) I should be able to improve them by adding orange to warm them up.

I'm super excited by the fix!!  See for yourself how they came out ....

Before

After

After ... already deleted the before

Before

After

Before

After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!