Scooting Along

We go on a morning walk some mornings and I always ask D if she wants to walk or ride something.  For the past week her answer has been "ride my scooter!"  She got this 3 wheeled Razor scooter about 2 years ago (thank you Pampers points) but has never ridden it much until recently.  She is finally getting the hang of pushing with one foot then riding along.  For the longest time she'd let her pushing foot get WAY behind her and end up falling off.  Now she knows and can keep it closer to the side of the scooter.  On our walk yesterday she really took off!  Boy was she proud of herself, and she should be.

Hi Mommy!
Push
Ride
This was bluish originally because I messed up the settings.
 I decided to go black and white with a color pop.
Now if I could just convince her to ride it on the way back we'd be in great shape!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!