Memories of Me

This week in my photography class I photographed memories I would want to put into a time capsule to look at years from now.  I chose to focus on my family because they are a huge piece of who I am and what I do each day.

The editing technique I learned was vintage edits.  This makes the picture look old and faded.  I am having trouble with this edit because I feel like the photos come out filmy after editing.  But I think this is how they are supposed to look.  I'll keep working on it!

Here are the family memories I want to keep in my capsule ...


  • B will drop anything and color or build with the kids




  • D's love of jewelry and playing soccer




  • S's concentration on new tasks and exuberance when he goes outside




  • The special bond and love between D and S







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!