Blessings of Me

My challenge for my photography editing class this week was to choose a day and take a photo every hour.  The photo was supposed to show the things I am grateful for my everyday life ... my blessings.  The project helped me see the many parts of my day and all I have to be grateful for!

The edits this week were basic - curves (brightness), color (balance / temperature), and contrast.

Here's my day from yesterday, November 19.  I chose to take pictures hourly at :08.

6:08 - Time to get up


7:08 D came downstairs and curled up on the chair with her baby doll.  She is NOT a morning person and needs time to wake up on her terms.


8:08 Breakfast time


9:08 After dropping D off at school I needed to run to Giant.  It is about 5 minutes from school ... just enough time for S to take off his shoes and throw them all over the van.


10:08 Back home and S found a calculator to play with.


11:08 Time to go pick up D from preschool.  S screams her name as he waits by the garage door.


12:08 Lunch (I might have stood on a kitchen chair for this picture.)


1:08 S was napping and D was watching a movie for quiet time.  I had the chance to attend a live web chat for a mama course I'm doing.


2:08 S was still napping so D and I went for a horse ride.  


3:08 Everbody was awake again.  S and I played peek-a-boo through his wooden ark.  Yes, that's a tear - he was mad I wouldn't let him grab the camera.



4:08 D needed to get ready for swimming.  Afterwards we played with Heartlake a bit.


5:08 D had swimming lessons.  I can't say enough great things about SwimKids!


6:08 Dinner - leftovers since we don't get home until 6


7:08 Both kids had a bath and were watching a little bit of tv before bed.  They also had their milk and a small snack.  This is a quiet time for them to unwind from the day.


8:08 B handled reading to D and putting her to bed so I could attend the webinar for Radiate.



9:08  Done for the day and relaxing on the couch before bed.


A collage of our day ...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!