Projects 52 and 365

Project 52 - Laughter

This isn't the best technical picture.  It has a lot of noise because it was dark in the living room.  The focus is off because I was taking it in a hurry.  But more importantly it's an amazing moment between S and B.
 

365 Project - I tried to work on my composition this week by thinking of the rule of thirds.  This is where you imagine the photo cut into thirds and put your subject in one of the thirds.  I have a habit of always centering my subject.  This is something I want to work on when photographing and also when I edit.  I'm going to focus on this again next week!

Day 17

Day 18
I think I may have over edited this by adding too much red to the apple.

Day 19

Day 20

Day 21
I edited this by adding a sepia effect to it.

Day 22

Day 23
We went to a birthday party today and I didn't take my camera.  By the time we got home it was dark outside so I needed something inside to photograph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!