Christmas Trees ... from Paper

Today we made Christmas trees from strips of scrapbook paper.  I have a TON of scrapbook paper.  Not a problem if I scrapbooked.  But I learned quickly I don't scrapbook.  So I needed something to do with all of the Christmas paper I have.  

It all started with a neat stack of strips, glue, construction paper and scissors.


Next came the difficult task of choosing which strips and cutting them to be the right length.


S quickly figured out how to spread the glue.  Amazingly it went only on the paper!


D even helped S glue down a couple of pieces.


She also added the final piece to the top of his tree ... a Santa Claus.


The trees came out really well!!


And the mess afterwards wasn't that bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!