Project 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 25 - Lips

D helped me with this by making what she's coined "duck lips."


365 Project, Days 45-51

I took a variety of shots this week - outside, inside, Christmas, random.  I'm trying to use the AI Serivio function on my Canon Rebel t3i.  I've read this can help catch action more clearly.  I didn't have a ton of opportunities to use it this week but plan on trying in the future.  

Day 45 - Surveying the mud with Grandpa.


Day 46 - Playing with snow overlay in PicMonkey


Day 47


Day 48 - We had a hard freeze and I got this photo of the lights on our deck.  I added the swirled overlay to the background.


Day 49 - Indoor snowball fight and playing with AI Servio


Day 50 - Amazing sunrise with no edits!


Day 51


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!