Projects 52 and 365 Update

Project 52, week 24 - Street Photography

This one stumped me!!  I meant to take the camera when we got haircuts in Occoquan Monday so I could get some pictures of Main Street but I forgot.  So I spent the week trying to figure out what to take a photo of.  Today I took the camera outside and heard a car coming so I started shooting.  Here's what I caught -


For my 365 Project this week I included Christmas pictures.  I'm excited to see D and S's excitement for the season and pure joy each day as they do crafts and countdown until Christmas.  I'm still struggling with indoor photos coming out as crisp and clear as I'd like.  I know the lighting is an issue but I don't know how to fix it.  Editing is also somewhat of a challenge since I'm not sure exactly how the picture should look sometimes.  Regardless, I'm loving the challenge of photographing and editing everyday!  Hopefully I'm continuing to improve.

Day 31


Day 32 - reflection of the tree


Day 33


Day 34 - strips for Christmas tree project 


Day 35 - Christmas light bokeh (and the most annoying singing toy ever)


Day 36


Day 37



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!