Projects 52 and 365

I'm a day late in doing this post.  I left my camera at my in-laws yesterday and couldn't load my photos for my Project 365.  OOPS!! 

Project 52, Week 27 - Sunrise
D pointed out the beautiful colors one morning and I had to photograph it!


Project 365

Day 52 - Cookie Making


Day 53 - My favorite ornament


Day 54 - Reading


Day 55 - Christmas aftermath


Day 56 - Playing together


Day 57 - Playing with my new macro filters


Day 58 - Christmas with Nana and Pop-pop (I love the storytelling aspect of this photo.)


I'm still working on taking and editing photos inside.  Since the weather has been cold and/or rainy most of our time is spent indoors.  I'm happy to take any suggestions for continuing to improve my indoor photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!