The Mitten

I'm a little (a day) late posting our activity from Saturday.  It was a busy day with playing and a birthday party.

Our activity centered around one of my favorite books by my favorite winter children's author Jan Brett ...


D and S colored the animals and mitten.  D is into a rainbow coloring phase so the animals and her side of the mitten are all rainbow colored.  S wasn't into coloring the actual animals or mittens.  He was quite content to color on a blank piece of paper.  I cut everything out and stapled the mitten together.  Later, we'll read the story and place the animals into the mitten during the story.




I got to be in the pictures today thanks to B.  

We've got another activity planned for today so I'll post later about it.

Enjoy the snow - maybe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!