Wrea ...

Yes, I know my title is incomplete!  I did that on purpose :)

Our day 5 activity was to make paper plate wreaths.  Well life threw us a bit of a curve ball, as it likes to on some days.  We only got the wreaths painted green.  They didn't get any decorations put on them.  We'll do that today and share the final projects later, probably alongside today's activity.

I was either brave or stupid and decided to let S paint a wreath also.  The first thing we did was get on old shirts.  For D it was a too small t-shirt.  For S, no shirt and a long sleeved bib.  Then I put an old shower curtain liner on the kitchen table to contain the mess.  Finally I gave the kids their wreath, some green paint, and a paint brush.  D of course was very careful and painted beautifully.  I was pleasantly surprised that S got most of the paint on the wreath and didn't try to eat it.  We will certainly paint more in the future.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!