Let It Go

I've decided to embrace the popular "Frozen" song "Let It Go!"  I clearly have no power over the weather and making spring come quickly.  I'm staring out the window at 6 inches of snow and the temperature this morning was 5 degrees.  But the sun is shining and everybody is at home (again).  So when the kids wanted to go outside before lunch I said sure and out we went.  2 weeks ago I probably would have said it was too close to lunch or it was too cold.  Today I went with the flow, got everybody ready and out we went.  The result ... a glorious, fun, and joyful hour outside!

First we rolled the balls down the hill and ran after them in the tracks they left.


Running!

Falling!

Fussing!

Consoling!

Then we slid down the hill on our bottoms.  I did get the sled out for the bigger hill before we went inside.



D created a game "Hide and Snowball Seek" where one person hides and the other finds them.  Then you throw a snowball at the person who was found!


Plotting

Found you Mommy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!