Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, week 36 - Glamour

If you know me at all you'll know I am not a person concerned with glamour.  I don't wear makeup everyday.  My nails aren't painted too often.  I'm more comfortable in yoga pants then a dress.  This picture illustrates my glamour level at the moment.


Project 365, Days 115-121

Day 115 - Crowded around
 Not sure what else can fit on the chair
 

Day 116 - Predictable
Down goes the tower

Day 117 - Bittersweet
My little girl learning to read, so proud but also a little sad!

Day 118 - no prompt
I got into the picture today!

Day 119 - Seize the Moment

Day 120 - Keep Going
S will keep going until he fits in these shoes.

Day 121 - Step Outside
Taken with my new Lensbaby lens!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!