Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 38 - Childhood

I had a lot of photos to choose from this week to match the theme.  I chose this one because it shows the love D and S have for each other and how important they are to each others' childhoods.


Project 365, Days 129-135

Day 129 - Emerging
I took this with my Lensbaby.  I'm still trying to figure out how to use and focus it well.  I like the different area of focus here and the slight starry bokeh I was able to get.

Day 130 - Asymmetrical
S helped Pop-Pop with making dinner on Monday.  He only has something in 1 hand here making it asymmetrical.

Day 131 - Photograph from Down Under

Day 132 - Arranged

Day 133 - No prompt
A silhouette of me in front of the back window.  This was done for Momtographie 2.0.

Day 134 - X Marks the Spot
I completely lucked out with the light being on the X!

Day 135 - Hard
Trying to get 3 people to stand together to take this picture ... HARD!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!