Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 39 - Candid

I have no idea what D is doing here.  But obviously she had no idea I was taking her photo!
 

Project 365, Days 136-142

I took a lot of inside photos of items this week.  The weather has been a mix of snow, rain, and 70 degree sun.  We go outside when we can but it's so muddy right now it's just a mess!!  The focus on a lot of this week's photos is off because I've been trying to get the photos quickly and in poor light.  I promise to work on this for next week!!

Day 136 - Cheers

Day 137 - Shamrock

Day 138 - Duplicate
I asked D to find some duplicate cars for me.  This is what she brought, saying they have the same hair.

Day 139 - 365

Day 140 - no prompt
We finally got to play outside.  It's the first day of Spring ... YIPPEE!!

Day 141 - Spring
I took this with my Lensbaby.

Day 142 - On their terms
I asked D if I could take a picture of her and she said yes if I took it of her on the monkey bars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!