Easter Part 1 ... At Home

Saturday night we put the kids to bed at their regular time.  About 10 minutes later I hear a little voice call worriedly "Mommy?"  I go over the steps and D is standing at the top looking upset.  When I asked her what was wrong she replied, "The Easter Bunny needs some carrots and something to drink.  He's going to be hungry and I don't want that."  So together we put some baby carrots and a glass of water on the table for him.  As we went back up the steps she looked at me and said, "Thanks mom!  Now I feel so much better!"

Sunday morning the kids were treated with Easter Bunny treats and hidden eggs in the morning.  I'm sure D thought it was because she had left him the carrots.  They quickly scoured their baskets.

Belle clip-it, Fancy Nancy puzzle, Princess notebook, chocolate bunny

 Imaginext Ambulance and police officer with dog, Planes coloring book, chocolate

Then it was time to find the 2 dozen eggs the Bunny hid around the basement.  He kindly left plastic eggs filled with Hershey Kisses in fairly easy to find places!




Thank you Easter Bunny!!

We had more fun later in the day with family ... that's another post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!