Custom White Balance

I'm taking a photography course called "Exposure" through Capture Your 365.  Last week was a review of the exposure triangle and how to adjust settings.  This week we've learned to use a gray card to get the correct exposure.  I did this with little trouble and now have a new way to figure out my settings that is pretty quick.  Then we learned to set a custom white balance.  The purpose of this is to achieve the correct coloring in camera so less time is spent editing.  This was, and is a challenge for me.  I feel like my photos are coming out with a big golden tint.  I'm asking a lot of questions and learning a ton.  Custom white balance is definitely something I'll continue working on!

These are straight out of my camera and taken using my custom white balance.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!