Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 48 - Food


Project 365, Days 199-205

I'm taking a class about exposure right now and LOVE that I've gotten to use a gray card to set exposure.  It makes taking photos so much easier because I don't have to worry so much about changing settings all the time.  This week I used the gray card when I took all of these photos!!

Day 199 - Helpful
D won the game we were playing when she drew this helpful card!

Day 200 - Where I stand
In the middle of Legos and Fairies

Day 201 - Devotion
They may fight ALL the time but they love each other with complete devotion!

Day 202 - Twenty

Day 203 - Beauty

Day 204 - Make Believe
Fishing in Grandma and Grandpa's yard

Day 205 - No prompt
I set the camera settings and B took the photo!

Comments

  1. Hi Teresa! Great photos! I found your blog through the link-up at Click It Up a Notch. My husband and I are in the process of creating a new feature at The Albums to help our members begin and finish a Project 365 or Project 52.

    I was wondering…since you have made it this far in your projects what's one piece of advice you would tell someone about to embark on a Project 365 or 52?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!