Lavender Farm Fun

The kids and I went to Seven Oaks Lavender Farm today.  I thought it would be fun to take some photos and let the kids explore through the lavender and farm.  Here's a peak at what we saw and did.

First there were bunnies.  The kids went into the pen and were surrounded with adorable, fluffy bunnies.  D tried to pet each and every one she saw.  S showed off his bunny hops and chased the poor things around the pen.



Next they found some horses to bounce up and down on.  Each had to ride both horses.  Luckily there was not arguing over whose turn it was on each horse!



Then it was over to the bales of straw to climb and jump from.  I couldn't get a picture of S jumping since I had to hold his hand and help him.  D did offer to help but I turned her down because a trip to the ER for somebody being broken was not on my plan for the day!


There were rows and rows for the kids to run up and down!



And of course there was some lavender.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!