What Matters ...

 Today was the first day of a new photography class I'm involved in ... Lens Mama:  Finding Focus! My assignment today was to go into each room of the house and take a photo of what matters to me in that room.  The purpose was to really see what matters in my life and photograph it in some way.

Living Room 
This is the end of the couch where I sit to relax, mostly after the kids go to bed!  It's not the most comfortable couch but it works for relaxing and napping!

Dining Room
We very rarely use our dining room table to eat on.  But we do use it for Legos a lot!  It's the perfect size for building and playing on.

Spare Bedroom
This room, like our dining room, is not often used for it's intended purpose.  Rather it's a catch all for outgrown and seldom used baby/toddler items.  It holds a lot of memories!

S's Room
This is my favorite part of S's room ... the rocking chair and bookcase.  We read every night in this chair.  It was in D's room as a baby and has seen many miles of rocking!

Kid's Bathroom
The monkey shower curtain reminds me that my kids are little and take life a little less serious!

D's bedroom
These doll beds were made by my dad for me when I was about D's age.  I loved them (and all the other doll furniture he made) and it makes my heart swell with joy to see them being played with by my own daughter!

Our Bedroom
This speaks for itself!

 Kitchen
The kitchen table is the center of the house.  The place we eat, craft, learn, and spend time together EVERY DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!