Spring Break Day 1

D's Spring Break is this week.  I'm determined to make each day fun and playful for everyone.  I think we got off to a good start Monday!

We went to the play area of our local mall where D and S climbed on cannons and sailed a pirate ship!  Of course they also flew back the the ship on a magic bird.  They actually played together and nobody fussed when it was time to go!



After lunch and some quiet time we broke out the art supplies.  Over the weekend I'd picked out a few Easter and spring crafts to do throughout the week.  We did 2 of them - bunnies hiding in the grass and Easter egg watercolor painting.



Craft time ended abruptly when the kids (and I) realized it was beautiful outside!  We drew with chalk and blew bubbles first.  Then I became a bad guy who was trying to bounce balls off of the kids' heads.  Eventually I got put into jail and had my bad guy powers taken.  Oh well!  There aren't too many outside photos because it's hard to be the bad guy and shoot photos at the same time!



Stay tuned for Tuesday's adventures ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!