Project 365

Project 365 Days 312-318

Thankful for ...

Day 312 - Color
I love being able to look out my front door and see the amazing colors in the sunset!

Day 313 - Rainbow
Thankful to have cheerful colors to look at on a dreary, rainy day!

Day 314 - Amber
This amber heart jewelry reminds me of Brian's love! Even when he's traveling for work I feel his love and know he's thinking about us at home.

Day 315 - Twilight
After a wonderful day with my kids I'm thankful for the freedom to look out of the door and see the amazing twilight!

Day 316 - Golden Brown
No matter how busy the day, we make time for a family dinner!

Day 317 - A Shade of Pink
Happy to share in bath time giggles!

Day 318 - Multicolored
I love that the kids enjoy reading and writing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!