Our Day

I realized I haven't been picking up my camera very often in the past couple of weeks.  I'll grab it really quickly to take a photo for my 365 project.  But I haven't been just shooting to capture our days and lives.  So I decided to go back to a project I learned about in Radiate ... take a picture every hour.

Here's what our day looked like when the clock struck :25 after the hour (or close to it).

6:25 Coffee!!!

7:25 Dressed and downstairs but not quite awake

8:25 Shoes on to head for the bus stop

9:25 Trip to Wal-mart

10:25 Frozen fun

11:25 Waiting for Grandma and Grandpa for lunch

12:25 Headed home (notice I'm not moving!!)

1:25 Mommy time while S naps

2:25 Cross stitching a sports picture for S's room

3:25 Snacktime!

4:25 D's home and playing princess

5:25  School time for the princesses

6:25 Surprise cupcake treats after dinner


7:25 Reading with D

8:25 Kids are in bed and writing my Daily 5 gratitudes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Slice of Life, Week 1