I Know ... I Know

It's not even Thanksgiving yet ... I know!!  But we did something I swore would never happen in my family!  

WE SAW SANTA BEFORE THANKSGIVING!

So if you don't want to read or see anything about Christmas yet, come back and look on Monday :)

B and I decided to pick D up from school and see if we could visit Santa at the local mall without a huge line.  If you know my family, you know we do NOT have patient kids who can stand in line too long.  Last year we endured a crazy line on an afternoon to visit the big guy.  This year we decided to try and avoid it.  The kids had no idea where we were going.  When we walked into the mall and right up to Santa (with no wait!!) both of them screamed "SANTA!!" and took off.  They sat together and told him they were being "pretty good" but would work harder.  D said she wants the "Sofia the First Royal Prep Academy ... the big one not the little one I already have."  S wants a remote controlled Chuggington train.  D helped S out by telling Santa this so he'd be sure to understand.

There's nothing quite as magical as seeing kids with Santa Claus, even if it is still November!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!