Spring Break Day 4

D has been asking to have a sleepover with her grandparents since school started in September.  Wednesday night she went to stay with them.  She was gone all day Thursday ... and I missed her!  But it gave me a chance to do some fun things with S.  I decided to say "Yes" to as many things as possible during the day.

Want a donut at the grocery store?  Want to eat that donut before lunch?  YES!


 Want to watch Chuggington and "The Doggie Movie" (Bolt)? YES!


Want to go to the playground at D's school?  Once at the playground want to go up the ladders and rock then down the slide at least a hundred times leading me around?  YES!

The first thing he said at the playground was "I miss Daphne!"






Want to come home and do puzzles?  YES!


It was a great relaxing day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!