Happy Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day filled with my family, fun, and lots of laughter.  I got beautiful homemade gifts from the kids and B.  I can tell they worked hard and were very proud of their gifts.  S woke me up with the sweetest "Happy Mother's Day" I could have asked for.  He was followed quickly by D carrying an armload of cards, crafts, and pictures she had proudly made for me.

We had a small picnic at my parent's house.  The kids got to run around and play in the various water toys while the adults chatted (and joined the fun too).  We had an easy lunch of hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, and potato salad!  This was followed up by lemon cake.  It was all perfect!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!