Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 41 - Color

 D's many markers!

Project 365, Days 150-156

This week was the start of new prompts from Capture Your 365.  So far I'm using around 5 prompts a week.  I'm not worried about getting a photo to match the topic each day.  I realized I forgot to get into any of the photos this week.  I'll fix that next week!

Day 150 - No prompt
B built the kids a fort to play in last weekend when it rained!

Day 151 - In the Garden
This package came from a letter swap I'm doing.  The seeds will be planted soon!
I used my Lensbaby on this!

Day 152 - Focused
The kids are in focus and focused on walking to the trampoline.

Day 153 - Framed

Day 154 - Where I Work
At home, with my kids!

Day 155 - No prompt

Day 156 - Imperfect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!