New Wheels

D has been riding a hand-me down 12 inch bike for the past two years.  She loves riding but I noticed she hasn't want to go much lately.  Last weekend she agreed to go and I realized when she pedaled her knees almost hit her chin.  OOPS ... time for a new bike.  Luckily she'd had her eye on a Disney Princess bike at Target for the past few months.  So we got the bike and Grandpa agreed to put it together.  All of this was done without D knowing.  Last night Grandpa and Grandma brought the bike over so we could give it to her.  The funniest part is that we went to Target earlier in the day, D sadly said "I REAAAAALLLLY want that Princess bike" as we walked by the aisle.

Is it really mine?  I can touch it?!?!

It is MINE!!!!

Needs a little seat adjustment ... hurry Daddy!

And she's off!


Don't worry we do NOT ride without a helmet!  She rode it in a circle once in the driveway before pizza arrived.  She even said, "Mommy I can't ride it.  The rule is no helmet, no bike!"  I said it was okay for this 1 minute and promised a long ride (WITH a helmet) for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!