Tea Time

Earlier in the summer D asked to have a tea party complete with fancy dresses, real cups, and cookies.  She wanted to do it with just me and some of her "friends" (i.e. dolls).  I promised her we'd do it before school started in the Fall.

Today while she was having quiet time I set up the dining room with our nice coffee cups, a pitcher of "tea" (apple juice), and a plate of cookies.  I sat her favorite dolls around the table and gave them cups from our play tea set.  Then I called D up and had her put on the dress I'd laid on her bed.  I changed into a dress she has been asking me to wear.  

When she came into the dining room she was all smiles to see the tea party set up.  We had the best time together drinking apple juice, eating cookies, and clinking our cups!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Slice of Life, Week 1