Backlit

The Momtographie class I took ended a couple of weeks ago.  I learned so much about photography I can't even explain all of it.  One of the last things we learned was taking backlit photos.  These are pictures where the subject stands with their back to the light and you take the photo into bright light.  You have to set your camera while focusing on the cheek of the subject in order to get the right exposure.  In turn, the background becomes "blown out" or REALLY bright.  I've been working on taking this type of photo and got some decent ones of D today.  She sat on the window sill in the playroom with sunlight streaming in.  I wasn't sure about the photos but others from the class said they were good. 

So here they are ....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!