Details

As I take Momtographie I have to slow and down and notice the details.  Details in light, place, camera settings, my kids, etc.  This in itself has been a blessing!  I am an on the go person ... when I slow down I feel like I should be doing something.  But as I take more pictures I notice the small things - a shy smile, ripples in the pool, where the sunshine is best.  These are things D sees all the time as a 4 year old with wonder in her eyes.  They are also things S is starting to point to with interest and wonder.  I'm so glad to be seeing them again for myself.

Here are a couple of photos of small things from a concert we went to around town yesterday.

Guitar painted with "pretties" as D said

Concentration




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!