Happy Father's Day

D and S have a WONDERFUL daddy!  He loves them unconditionally each and every day.  They run to the door when they hear the garage in the evening.  S's first word was "Dada" and there was a long time when all he said was "Dada ... Dada ... Dada!"  D makes up songs for him and gets so excited when she sings them for him.  

Today we celebrated with a picnic for the Dads.  It was us, my parents, my in-laws, and my sister-in-law's family.  We had pork BBQ sandwiches, cole slaw, and desserts.  The kids (5 of them) got to run around, swim, and just have fun.  The adults chatted, swam, and played corn hole.  It was a great to celebrate the wonderful dads in my life - my husband, my dad, and my father-in-law.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!