Oh the SAND!

I love the beach but I HATE the sand!  Okay that's not true ... I like the sand on the beach.  I don't like the sand on the towels, the blankets, the kids, the shoes, the kids, the chairs, and the kids.  Each day we turned the bathtub into a sandbox getting the sand off of D and S.  In fact I'm still finding it in swimsuits, towels, and shoes.  

But the kids loved everything about the sand.  They built (and destroyed) sand castles, made holes, drew pictures, drove cars, and jumped in it.  S isn't a big fan of our sand table so I wasn't sure how the beach would be for him.  As it turns out there was no need to worry.  He loved it and could have cared less about getting sand EVERYWHERE!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!