Project 52 Week 13

This week's topic for my Project 52 was "Details."  I was having a hard time deciding what to photograph because my lens doesn't zoom way in.  I have to be a little bit back so getting the close details of something was difficult.  Then D inadvertently solved the problem for me.

When I picked her up from school on Wednesday the teacher reminded her to look at her jacket so she could remember what it looked like.  It's a new jean jacket that she had never worn before.  As we left I said "Don't forget, it has pretty flowers on it."  She looked at me and said "I'll remember it's mine because it has sparkles in the center of this flower."  I looked and sure enough pink sparkles.  I smiled as I realized she focused on the pretty details of the jacket rather than the big idea of the flowers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!