Reflections of Me

I'm in the second week of my photography editing , self-care class.  This week's focus for the photos was getting into the photos myself.  It was about thinking of who I am - what I enjoy doing, what I dislike about myself, what words describe me.

Then, we edited our photos in black and white.  I had no idea there was more to black and white than just removing the colors.  Now I know SO much more about doing this edit.  I learned how to up the contrast so the picture is brighter.  Picmonkey has awesome color tints to add an artistic feeling to the pictures.  Mostly I learned black and white is a great way to turn a photo whose color is off into something great again!

Here are the photos I took along with how they fit our weeks focus.

I know this one isn't me but it was grainy from a high ISO before the edit
and it's cute!

The beach is a place I feel happy and calm.  It's a place I can enjoy my family and feel peaceful
no matter what is happening!

I tend to the see the glass half empty.  I don't like this and am trying to be more
positive and optimistic.

Three words to describe me - family centered, busy, bright

Edited a second time in Pixlr to add brightness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!