iPhone photos

I have an iPhone ... I don't know how to use half of the features on it!  I've had it for almost a year.  One of the things I don't use often is the camera.  I've taken a few photos and videos but nothing major.  This week in my photography editing class we were challenged to take and edit photos with our phones.  First thing I had to do was figure out how to take the photo ... good thing our guest teacher Kelly Tuohey gave some pointers on that.  Just like with my big camera the key is finding and using good light.  After I took some photos I found 3 apps (Camera+, PhotoStudio, and PicTapGo) to use for editing.  I was pleasantly surprised at the capabilities of both my camera and these apps.  You can do crazy edits, basic edits, add layers for different effects.  It's great to know I have a camera that takes good pictures with me all of the time.  I'll still bring the DSLR camera to big events but I will definitely be able to capture the everyday events of life with my iPhone camera!



Edited with Camera+


Edited with PicTapGo



Edited with Camera+

Edited with PhotoStudio


Edited with PicTapGo



Edited with Camera+



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!