Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 23 - Reading / books

I read A TON both for myself and to the kids.  They love books and there are books all over our house.  But believe it or not, this is one of the only pictures of reading I have taken.

I had to make it black and white because the ISO was at 6400, making it grainy!
365 Project - I continued to work on the composition of my photos by focusing again on the rule of thirds.  I was able to crop some photos to off set my subject and draw more attention to it.  I've also learned when I use a high ISO inside turning the photo black and white often improves the quality.  

Day 24


Day 25 - Working on catching action clearly inside


Day 26


Day 27


Day 28 - Thanksgiving setting edited in PicMonkey with Urbane effect


Day 29


Day 30 - A little bit tighter crop from Project 52


I'm excited for December and the many holiday pictures I plan to take!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!