Let's Get Started!

I'm taking a 6 week photography course because, let's face it I'm not a good photographer!  There are so many things I want to learn about my camera, photography, and how to capture the crazy moments of D and S (my kids).  Hopefully this will keep an update of my improved photographs as well as a way to connect with friends and family.  I hope you enjoy!

Here are a few of my current photo attempts ... 

                                                 Why so orange you ask?  No idea!

                                                            Great lighting ... where??

No idea what happened here ... and they're both smiling - Go figure!

So that's my current photography.  Let's see how it improves in the next few weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!