Mother's Day

I have the best mom!  She loves my kids, my husband, and me unconditionally!  I also have the best mother-in-law.  To celebrate these wonderful women who mean so much to me, we had a picnic at my parents' house.  There was food, fun, smiles, and so much love to go around!  

D and S got to play on their new play set that Grandpa put together between rainy days last week.  I got to take lots of pictures!  I even got to be in a few.  I found out the light was not the greatest in many areas and I have lots of work to do in that area.  I also discovered many of the pictures containing movement (which means most of them) are blurry.  Hopefully after this week I can fix that somewhat since that's the focus of my class.

Hope you had a great Mother's Day too!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!