OOPS

So I've come to realize I am not the greatest blogger!  I seem to forget to put anything down about our day or what we've been up to.  I'm new to this blog thing and let's face it I have 2 kids!  Some nights all I want to do after bedtime is sit on the couch and do nothing!  That's how the past few evenings have been.  But I'm going to try to do better!

On the photography front, I'm learning about aperture this week.  That's the part of the camera lens that lets light in.  It's another aspect that I can control (when not in my favorite AUTO mode).  For me it's a little tricky to manage.  Why you ask?  Because as the number get BIGGER the amount of light let in gets SMALLER.  For my math based, teacher brain this is hard to process.  So you may see some not so good pictures over the next week or so as I try to remember this important piece of new info.  But, I'm going to try not to get frustrated and learn some more about my camera.

For now, here are a few fun pictures of my kiddos!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!