Life's a Puzzle

D has always enjoyed doing puzzles.  When she was little it was the chunky shaped ones with animals.  Then it was some Disney puzzles with 25 pieces.  She has mastered all of those puzzles and can put them together in about 2 minutes.  Now she's trying to do some with 60 or more pieces.  After a rough start to our afternoon she pulled out a puppy puzzle.  "Mommy, can you help me with this?  I don't know if I can do it myself."  I explained that I usually take out the edge pieces first then work on the inside.  She nodded her head and started.  I sat back and watched, amazed at her determination and ability.  She surprised herself by doing the whole puzzle without any help!





Comments

  1. I love puzzles! My MIL used to always have a 1000 piece one on the table around the holidays, and I can't wait to do the same with the girls...probably in the next couple of years!? So fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!