Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, Week 30 - Defeat

We play a lot of games around our house.  D really enjoys the interaction and competition of playing board games.  We're trying to teach her to be a good loser and a good winner.  This week she picked out games and we played each day.  It worked out nicely for the weekly photo prompt too!

Guess who was defeated?!?!

Project 365, Days 73-79

I continued to focus on play this week while photographing the kids.  We played games, pretended to be animals, and opened an ice cream shop to name just a few things!  Focusing on the play has made the week fun and given lots of interaction between everyone in the family.  As a result everyone has smiled more, creating peace and joy through the week.

My prompts this week are from a different place than previous.  I used those from Capture Your 365. I signed up to get daily reminders of the prompt for the day.  In the email is also a photography tip to help with the technical and/or creative side of photography.  I'm going to use the prompt as a guide only.  If I can get a good photo that matches great.  If my photo is great but not about the prompt that's fine too!

Day 73- Nail Polish
I wasn't wearing any nail polish.  So I used some of my editing knowledge and added it using Pixlr.com.

Day 74 - Ride
D being a horsey for S to ride on

Day 75 - In the air
The kids were pretending to be various animals that jump - frogs, kangaroos, and of course magical horses.

Day 76 
 I didn't use the prompt but took a photo of the morning fog.

Day 77 - Sun
D sitting in front of the sun in the window after MANY days of clouds and rain.
I love that I've learned how to "blow out" the background!

Day 78 - Knobby
I wish this was real!

Day 79 - Attitude
S's face ... need I say more?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!