Projects 52 and 365

Project 52, week 31 - Bokeh

Bokeh is that beautiful blurry background and foreground you see in professional photos.  I learned how to create this in Momtographie last Spring.  I was glad to see this as this week's topic for Project 52.  I was pleased to see this photo had the bokeh in the front instead of the back!


Project 365, Days 80-86

I continued using the prompts from Capture Your 365 for this week's photos.  I also tried to continue incorporating play and activities with the kids.  

Day 80 - Abandoned
Toys played with for 5 minutes then left where they laid.

Day 81 - Upset
S couldn't have another cupcake!

Day 82 - In a bowl
Fishy crackers for snack

Day 83 - Eight
After searching all day for an 8, D ran upstairs and brought down her Lego booklet.

Day 84 - I didn't use a prompt but loved this photo of D.

Day 85 - Fresh air
After snow, cold weather, and wind we finally go out to play!

Day 86 - Caring
12 of the 14 kids in D's preschool class came to celebrate her birthday with her!  What a caring group of kids and parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!