OH Baby It's Cold Outside

I've lived here in Northern Virginia my whole life and I never remember it being this cold.  Today's high is projected to be 19.  As a bonus, the wind is blowing making wind chills at and below 0.  (I know this is not unusual for other places ... but is it for here!)  Because of the cold weather the schools are closed and D is home.  B decided to telework from home.  

I'm doing a free photography class online this week (from Beryl who taught the other classes I've taken).  The focus is on catching kids at play to make their joy authentic.  I decided today would be a good day to try this out.

Blowing kisses


D is singing "Grand Old Duke of York."


Too many pictures MOOOOM!!


Ring Around the Rosie


D and I even ventured outside for about 10 minutes while S napped.  I've been reading and seeing people freezing bubbles in the cold weather.  We decided to try it out.  We didn't get any bubbles to freeze but did have fun playing.  Plus I got to play with my macro filters and practice taking photos of D while she moved about!







Hope you're staying warm!!  We're back in thawing out after our bubble experiment.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!