Snowflake Painting

D and S are desperate for some good snow.  Not the piddly, wet, ice covered messes we've gotten so far this winter.  They want some snow for sledding and making snowmen.  Some snow that cancels school for a whole week instead of a day here and there.  Unfortunately I can't give them that snow.  But I can give them pipe cleaner snowflakes and paint to make snow on paper.






This was another craft I found on Pinterest.  You twist together pipe cleaners to make snowflakes.  Then you dip them in paint and stamp them on paper.  I'm not sure if I made them too loose but the snowflake prongs wouldn't stay where they belonged.  Plus they were big so you had to dip them in the paint several times.  The kids had fun for about 5 minutes then were done.  Not my best craft but still something to do together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!