Bounce .... Bounce ... Bounce

I took the kids to a nearby bounce house this morning.  D has been begging to go for the past month and I finally bit the bullet and took the kids today.  We met a friend there so the kids would somebody to play, bounce, and slide with.  

The last time S went he was in a carrier and obviously couldn't do anything.  It was the exact opposite today where he climbed (with my help) up every ladder to slide down, bounced by himself, and even made a quick escape to an obstacle course he was too little to actually go on.  I had to climb in and help him go through.  At the end he asked if he could go again.

D loved every bouncy moment and asked when we could go again!

The photos were HARD to take because the lighting was awful and I was chasing a 2 year old around.  But here are a few to show the fun!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Country Farm

Happy Easter

Here Come the Police!